*JimH*

Default So where is......................

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I posted results already.
Not from the test at the link I provided.
Yeah, it was.

Which screen should I post?
If you actually ran the test you would know which one you should
post.
Don't be so coy. You aren't much of a communicator.

http://tinyurl.com/ceuzr

If that isn't what you are looking for, try being more specific.

Remember, I am running a perfectly ordinary PC, nothing special.
Ahh........you are now backing out and doing your typical tap dance.
You really have problems understanding English, don't you.
No, actually you do. I have asked you several times now to post your
*test score* yet you come back with summary page information listing
your components.

Go ahead, get a stiffie...beat my rather standard desktop pc.
Yawn.

You did not post the total score received, just the main summary page.

Post your test score.
Sorry, you'll have to be more specific and tell me precisely which page
you want.

I have, at least 3 times already.

I'm not wasting any more time on your quest until you do. I want to know
what the header on the page you want says.

Gee Harry, even a 10 year old would be able to figure out how to find the
test score and post it here. Sorry you are having such a hard time
figuring it out.

Oh well. I tried.

Why did I just *know* you would chicken out? As a courtesy, I take your
test, post results, they aren't what you want, and *you* don't have the
ability to say precisely what it is you want.

As I have stated, your communication skills are...not very good.

You tried? B.S.

*I* tried.

Poor confused man. The task was so easy yet you could not figure it out.

Oh well. Maybe you will be able to figure it out with some help from your
wife.

Give it go.