*JimH*

Default Best Black Friday Buy

wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Skipper wrote:
Wondering how our NG denizens fared on Black Friday. Any fights? My
best
purchase was a $750 MSRP mapper for $280.

--
Skipper

No one in this household, resident or guest, wanted to wander out among
hoi polloi for "bargain prices" on goods made in the People's Republic
of China. I did zip out to the supermarket to pick up a few needed
groceries to feed the teeming masses staying with us.

I did manage to shoot off two entire boxes of ammo out back, though, in
my buddy's new Glock. I need some new empty sodapop cans.

--
Remove Bush's Feeding Tube!

I went fishing. I wasn't about to go near a store other than The Bait
Shack.

Show us a picture of your boat Kevin.