*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I posted results already.

Not from the test at the link I provided.

Yeah, it was.

Which screen should I post?

If you actually ran the test you would know which one you should post.

Don't be so coy. You aren't much of a communicator.

http://tinyurl.com/ceuzr

If that isn't what you are looking for, try being more specific.

Remember, I am running a perfectly ordinary PC, nothing special.

Ahh........you are now backing out and doing your typical tap dance.

You really have problems understanding English, don't you.

No, actually you do. I have asked you several times now to post your *test
score* yet you come back with summary page information listing your
components.

Go ahead, get a stiffie...beat my rather standard desktop pc.
Yawn.

You did not post the total score received, just the main summary page.

Post your test score.