*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

You will be caught in another lie eventually Krause. And you know it.

You're boring me again, Jim.
How was your computer speed test?

Whenever you are caught in a lie you get bored.

My computer speed test? The oldest computer in this house most likely
beat your custom built unit.

This is the unbiased test I am talking about::

http://www.pcpitstop.com/

Give it a go and post your fantastic results. Also include a screen shot
of the test results.

I will then post the results of the test from the oldest factory made
computer in our house.

It will beat yours.....but maybe not.

Fair enough Krause?

I posted results already.

Not from the test at the link I provided.

Which screen should I post?

If you actually ran the test you would know which one you should post.

Remember, I am running a perfectly ordinary PC, nothing special.

Ahh........you are now backing out and doing your typical tap dance.

Several times in the past you have asked PC questions only a rank
beginning would ask. I think your PC prowess is a figment of your
imagination.

So prove your claim. You can't, as usual.

You are nothing but hot air Krause and that dog of yours don't hunt anymore.

So how old were you when you were making $205,000 (current USD value) in
1976 as a *senior* executive?

PS.........This is too easy.

--
Bush Healthcare Plan: Just don't get sick.