Bert Robbins

Default So where is......................

It is so easy to push Harry towards a corner and then have him back himself
all the way into that corner.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Harry,
You already discussed how much you made in 1974. You discuss any story
you think will boost your weak ego. Have you made many trips to NYC
looking for sailors?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Obviously not, I have told you what I earned last year. Are you
intimidated by what I earned last year? Does it make you feel insecure
that I earned more money than you? It makes Harry insecure about what
I earned last year. Now Harry knows that when I say I earned more than
him it is the truth.

Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976. That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of
Columbia, and I earned about $90k the senior account executive. Just as
that year was ending, I opened my own marketing communications company
with the help of business commitments from prospective clients, and
completed the following year, 1977, earning more personally than you
claimed you earned last year.

That was what, 28 years ago?

Your claimed earnings of $115,000? Nice, but no big deal in the DC
metro area. There are thousands of GS-15 government employees who earn
that here.

Ok, so what did you earn last year?

Do you have trouble understanding simple, declarative sentences in
English?

Let's try again:

1. I do not discuss my personal religious beliefs on usenet.
2. I do not discuss my personal income on usenet.

Got it?

--
Bush Healthcare Plan: Just don't get sick.