Sir Rodney Smithers

Default So where is......................

JimH,
I have learned a lot from reading Harry's posts in rec.boats.
All I have to say is I earned twice as much as Harry earned in any year he
wants to use. In fact, it doesn't matter what year Harry uses I will say I
earned that much 30 yrs earlier. I might have been the only fetus to have a
6 figure income.

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Harry has made more money than anyone in this NG, even dating back to
1976 when (he claimed) he was earning $205,830 /year (2005 dollars).
Not bad for a recent college grad.

LOL!

I've made no such claim.

BS. You sure did.

Go up a few posts and you will see you said this:
================================
"Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976. That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of
Columbia, and I earned about $90k the senior account executive."
==================================

One USD in 1976 is equal to $2.28 in 2005 dollars.

$90,000 (1976 USD) x $2.28 (adjustment for inflation to 2005 USD) =
$205,200.

What year did you graduate from college Krause?

I've made no claim about making more money than anyone else in this
newsgroup. If you are making that claim on my behalf, then you are lying.
Again.

ROTFLMAO!

So were you 24, 25, 26 or 27 when you were making $205,000 as a *senior*
account executive?