P. Fritz

Default So where is......................

" *JimH*" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Harry,
You already discussed how much you made in 1974. You discuss any story
you think will boost your weak ego. Have you made many trips to NYC
looking for sailors?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Obviously not, I have told you what I earned last year. Are you
intimidated by what I earned last year? Does it make you feel

insecure
that I earned more money than you? It makes Harry insecure about

what
I earned last year. Now Harry knows that when I say I earned more

than
him it is the truth.

Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976.

That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of
Columbia, and I earned about $90k the senior account executive.

Harry has made more money than anyone in this NG, even dating back to

1976
when (he claimed) he was earning $205,830 /year (2005 dollars). Not

bad
for a recent college grad.

LOL!

And then you take into account the small boat, small house, and havig to
vacation off season, it smells as bad as kevin's "masters of structural
engineering" from Ga. Tech.