JamesgangNC

Default CO2 'highest for 650,000 years'

For hundreds of millions years the planet had a considerably milder climate.
Was that wrong? The earth's climate is changing all the time for a million
reasons. We are just one. Perhaps our actions are delaying the next ice
age. Would that be bad? We have sampled the tiniest fraction of the
planet. It is like basing an analysis of a square mile of land on a
teaspoon of dirt from the middle. We can't even predict the weather next
month much less a hundred years from now.

We may be affecting the climate. We may not. But you can't claim it is
real science. In real science you can prove your assertions. No one can
prove that human activity is changing the climate. All you can do is
speculate. Is it bad to pollute? Of course it is. Nothing wrong with
being environmentally responsible. But that doesn't mean I believe
pseudoscience. And global warming is pseudoscience.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
-rick- wrote:
"JamesgangNC" wrote ...

Global warming does not have any real science behind it. There are no
long term climate prediction models that are any more than pure
speculation.

Wasn't there some one wanting help tracking loons?

I guess the righties figure their rationalizations help them keep on
keeping on with their disregard for the environment.