*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Actually my response should have said "unless you hurl and insult my way
or towards others".

Take a look at any thread Don. I generally don't respond to you (other
than the conditions I posted) unless I offer a compliment to you or ask
you about your mother. I have really tried to be nice to you.......and
you know it. But at this point I give up.

Keep up the nasties Don. It suits you.

Thank you.

Glad to see you admit your reason here is to post insults and personal
attacks on those disagreeing with you and your buddy Krause. ;-)

And as I said, I did try to be nice to you but you continued with your
insults.

Are you like that in real person Don?