*JimH*

Default CO2 'highest for 650,000 years'

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:50:53 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

Why is your world so black and white Krause? Do all or most *righties*
have
disregard for the environment and conversely do al or most *lefties* have
great respect for the environment?

The environment is something far too important to be decided along
party lines, but one only needs to listen to "talk radio" to see that
a line has been drawn in the sand with respect to the stewardship of
our lands and our planet.

I'd like to leave enough of our planet unspoiled so that my
descendants will have a place to enjoy hunting and fishing the way I
have. Sadly, I'm not sure that is going to happen.

Me too. In fact, I cannot think of anyone who would want to hand over a
world of pollution to their children and grandchildren, although China and
many 3rd world countries could give a damn. That was the problem with
Kyoto......they were not to be bound to any of the standards. Perhaps our
efforts and concerns should be directed across the pond and the US and its
citizens are generally doing a pretty good job. ;-)

Perhaps you can cite some important examples of your claim (as I perceived
it) of Democrats caring *more* about the health of the planet.

BTW: Talk radio does not speak for all Americans nor define how all or most
Democrats or Republicans think.