John H.

Default So where is......................

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:21:11 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.
I was still in high school when I was working for Uncle Sam part time,
20 hours per week. I gave it all up to become a US Marine and it was
the best thing I ever did by getting out of a government job wherer you
could advance on your own merits you had to wait until you did the time
just like the other guys, who were sitting around just collecting a
paycheck.

I was the manager of a QA team when I was 25 years old and I was
bringing home $40K per year. Pretty good mone for the mid '80's.

So, can you quantify "considerably more?"
Sure I can quantify it, but why?

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded one
for another. Soldiering is a government job.

Why not answer his question instead of attacking him Harry?
Why should I reveal what my annual earnings are? Hell, you won;t even tell
people what you do for a living.

And why do you need to know that information?

Why does Bert or anyone else here need to know my annual earnings?

I was curious at one point at what you did for a living. Not where you
worked, but whether you were an Indian chief, a rug salesman, or
whatever. It was just curiosity. Why, do you think if you told me you
were sales manager for company that made processing products, that would
be too revealing? You, Smithers, Robbins, and the rest of the righties
are very, very close about yourselves, but you sure don't mind talking
in depth about the lives of others...right?

Harry, you are renowned for taking a sliver of personal information and using it
for the most nefarious purposes.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]