Bryan

Default Sal****er and Trailer Wheel Bearings

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:41:21 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

I'm going to put my boat into sal****er.

Congratulations.

Is this a problem for my wheel bearings that won't be resolved with a
fresh
water hose down?

Use Bearing Buddies and keep them up. They provide a 3 psi pressure
to the bearings and keeps the grease moving inside the bearings. It's
amazing how cool they keep the hubs - incredible.

Do bearing buddies suffer in sal****er?

No - their internals are all stainless steel, so that's not a big

Thanks! Bearing Buddies and a Handheld VHF are on my
christmas/hanukah/kwaanza/new years wish list. I got the flush kit and gave
it a flush this weekend (wanted to be sure I knew how it worked, simple as
it is, before hitting the sal****er).