posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gary

Default 35s5...superior for her purpose

OzOne wrote:
On 26 Nov 2005 13:29:20 -0800, "Capt. Rob"
scribbled thusly:

Laminated inner hull units are rot proof and make her extremely stiff,

What is an "inner hull unit"?

I occasionally forget that Ozzy may even know less than Doug and Sloco
about about boats.

RB
35s5
NY

I occasionally forget that you know absolutely nothing about yachts
and make up terms to use when you don't know the correct one.

Take 'window' for example, and 'roof' and 'floor' and 'downstairs' etc
etc.

Now, If you'll describe what part of a yacht are the "inner hull
units", I'll try and help you with your education.

Please don't go to some website and point out where others as
incomplete, ignorant or indeed are talking down to that level, use
that term.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

It's a fiberglass liner designed to stiffen a hull that would otherwise
pant in a seaway. It's easier than frames or floors but makes it hell to
find the hole that the container made.