posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Default Poor Mooron!!!!

Hey Ozz... send me some email when you get a chance...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 26 Nov 2005 15:35:44 -0800, "Capt. Rob"
scribbled thusly:

Bwaaahahahhaahhahahahahhaaaaa!
You writing comedy now?

C'mon, Ozzy. I posted pics of everything. I even offered to send you
PDF files. Where are these Beneteau's that are in the same shape as the
Nordica that needed a full refit with rot everywhere or Mooron's that
needed interior work and he himself says has poor quality?
Can you produce any facts as I have from Mooron's own site? Hmmmm? It
cracks me up that you looked at those pics and STILL think the Nordica
is some kind of sea boat!

RB
35s5
NY

What cracks me up is that you now think that a Benny is a durable
boat.
Have you lifted the sole, had a look under the access panels behind
the cushions?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.