*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:
et al.

Is Don giving you a reach around by sticking up for him?

Is that why JimH was so quick to your defense. Oh oh...you've let the
cat out of the bag...er closet.
On our side of the fence that behavior isn't tolerated.

I thouth that you side of the fence was the side that embraced tolerance
for all. But, I guess you are just a bunch of mindless LiberaBorg.

** "I thouth that you side of the fence" ** ...... oh, oh!
Bert's at the wine again. You should see if JimH can get you some of his
'church wine' dirt cheap. More economical when you swill it by the gallon.

More personal attacks and insults Don? Why? Do you get enjoyment from
that?