John H.

Default So where is......................

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:18:19 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Sure, Bertbrain, I'm going to spend 10 seconds of my life indulging your
fantasies and obsessions about me, As to what I would say or not say or
complain or not complain about, you're projecting.

You're just another member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club" asshole,
and the presentation of your "work product" here is proof.

By the way, am I supposed to "care" that when you jerk off, you think of
me?
You can't argue with facts can you?
Told you, I wouldn't spend 10 seconds indulging your fantasies and
obsessions about me. You really think I care what a piece of crap like you
posts? Really? You'd be wrong.

You can't stop responding ot my messages. You have an infatuation with me at
the least.

You're an object of derision, Bertbrain, nothing more. A piece of clay
with which to twiddle when no one worth having an adult discussion with
is around here.

How the hell do you every hold down a job when all you do is post
articles on USENET all day long?
It's simple, Bert. About a year or so ago, you used to claim that you
earned much more than I did. When I asked once how you would have such
knowledge, your response was that you "just knew."

Ok, I earned about $115K last year. What did you earn?

Considerably more.

You can tell everyone you earned more but, you will know forever that I
earned more than you! And, this was for working one job.

There you go again, Bert. I am a consultant. I don't have a "job," other
than to work as the main employee of my little company. I have clients.
I have seven clients at present. Does that mean I have seven jobs?

Well, Bert. I'm a lot smarter than you are. How do I know that? I just
know. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and earn whatever
amount of money I feel like earning. And you can't figure out how.

What degree(s) do you hold and how can it be verified? I don't have a
college degree, how's that for honesty, and I manage to be smart enough to
earn more than you.

There you go again, Bert, making two claims you cannot verify.

Bert Robbins of Gaithersburg, ex-Marine reservist. And usenet jerk still.

Former Marine and proud of my military service. Did I mention that I worked
for USDA for three years, when I was 17, 18 and 19 years old, as a computer
programmer.

That's nice. When I was 17 and still in high school, I worked as a copy
writer and proofreader for a manufacturer in New Haven who sold products
to industrial companies. When I was 18, 19, and 20, I was in college but
I worked crappy part-time campus jobs, and in the summers, I worked as a
and as a boiler maintenance man and welder for a steam and fire tube
boiler company. The summer after my junior year of college, I was hired
as a reporter by The Kansas City Star, and I continued working there
full-time in the evenings while completing my senior year of college.

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.

Narcissists are grandiose. They live in an artificial self invented from
fantasies of absolute or perfect power, genius, beauty, etc.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite