John H.

Default So where is......................

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:47:47 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Sure, Bertbrain, I'm going to spend 10 seconds of my life indulging your
fantasies and obsessions about me, As to what I would say or not say or
complain or not complain about, you're projecting.

You're just another member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club" asshole, and
the presentation of your "work product" here is proof.

By the way, am I supposed to "care" that when you jerk off, you think of
me?

You can't argue with facts can you?

Told you, I wouldn't spend 10 seconds indulging your fantasies and
obsessions about me. You really think I care what a piece of crap like
you posts? Really? You'd be wrong.

How the hell do you every hold down a job when all you do is post articles
on USENET all day long?

It's simple, Bert. About a year or so ago, you used to claim that you
earned much more than I did. When I asked once how you would have such
knowledge, your response was that you "just knew."

Well, Bert. I'm a lot smarter than you are. How do I know that? I just
know. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and earn whatever
amount of money I feel like earning. And you can't figure out how.

By the way, while I do work from time to time as a consultant to labor
unions, my two biggest accounts are not in the union or union-related
business.

Bert Robbins of Gaithersburg, ex-Marine reservist. And usenet jerk still.

The most telling thing that narcissists do is contradict themselves. They
will do this virtually in the same sentence, without even stopping to take
a breath.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite