*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult
folks......eh Don!

Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.

Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the subject and answer my original question......why do
you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

Why don't you address that question to Smithers, Herring, Robbins, Bruce,
Jack Goff, Fritz, and others, who only seem to show up here to try to
insult other posters? Their behavior on a regular basis is far worse than
any of the gentle jibes Don has issued.

I will try...........as soon as Don answers my question.

Maybe it wasn't sent as an insult...just a play on the 'jarhead' term used
by Maines for decades. Did it insult Bert? Does he need someone to hold
his hand? If you think he does...you insult him more than I could.

The problem is Don that you called him a "jughead", not a jarhead. Nice tap
dance though. ;-)