Sir Rodney Smithers

Default So where is......................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Most of my venom is aimed at Presidummy Bush. When I respond negatively to
persons here, it *usually* is in response to a piece of crap they tossed
at me. Further, most of those in the list I offered do virtually nothing
here but hurl insults. I cannot recall a single meaningful boating related
post from Smithers, Bruce, Goff, Robbins, or Fritz, and while Skipper
sometimes posts boat-related material, it usually is dangerously wrong. I
post on-topic with meaningful information from time to time, and try to
help where I can.

Harry,
On a percent of posts made, every single of these people post substantially
more boating related posts than you do.