basskisser

Default OT Hanoi John Kerry

John H wrote in message
Thanks, Harry. From you that's a compliment. You, having never served
in the military, obviously don't know the difference between a "story"
and military records.

John H

I do. A story is something without a shred of evidence, such as
someone saying they contacted Yamaha, U.S.A. and asked a specific
person about their use of organized labor, then didn't claim they just
didn't bother to get a name, so that after this person blasted someone
else, claiming he did the research, and the person was either lying or
wrong, that the person couldn't verify the information. But, alas, at
least you have now admitted lying.

Hee, hee. Are you still feeling badly about that. If you were
accurate, you could easily prove it. You can't because your statements
were false.

Give it up. You're becoming an embarrassment to yourself.

John H

I'm not feeling badly. Now are you saying that you *haven't* admitted you lied?
Here it is, John:

No, sorry. You lied, and got caught. How did I lose? You didn't
provide any information

Let's see if I can spell this correctly....

Okay

John H