Jere Lull

Default boat-wrap for Winter ?

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi, I just bought my 25' cruiser and I hope to store it in my back yard
(alot of space) for winter. I need your help on deciding whether to
shrink wrap or not. Marina's around here asks for around $200.00. Even
if I shrink wrap it, my village requires the boat to be totally
enclosed. In order to enclose, I have decided to buy a shelter that
comes with a metal frame and tarps that closes from all sides for
around $700.00. This looks great and it comes with a warranty. I was
thinking this will save me money on the long run. The shelter will
remain permanently. The floor ofcourse will be my yard (grass). Since
I have a shelter that covers the boat from all sides do I still need to
shrink wrap? Some one mentioned about moisture problems and shrink
wrap is the best and my shelter will not work for this. Any words of
wisdom is greatly appreciated. I was hoping the shelter will be
sufficient and save the $200 annual cost. Thanks,

RD

You won't need or want shrink wrap. The shelter will do the job better
anyway.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: