Capt. JG

Default Mac 26

Perhaps... different type of cruising down here.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gary" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Out here we occasionally see a Mac on the bay. 50% of the time, she's
struggling. We do one or more of the following...

1) stay heck away
2) circle and ask if they need help
3) show the crew how to use a cleat hitch if they make it to the dock
4) try to get my students to keep their voices down when they comment on
the low-rent rigging

There are lots up here, quite popular. They can roar across the opn
stretches and sail in the islands. First to the anchorages etc. Best of
both worlds for a guy still working and cruising inside the island. They
have much longer legs than a regular weekender.