P. Fritz

Default So where is......................

Harry wasn't able to "zing" anybody about Thanksgiving......everyone else
spent the day the traditional way.......cooking and spending time with
family and friend, unlike harry who spent the day trolling a NG.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Harry,
JohnH made a post about his Thanksgiving Dinner. You made a snotty

comment
about JohnH, who is obsessed with whom?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:28:56 -0500, "P Fritz"
wrote:

LMAO......

I had a dozen family members and friends, including my daughter for
dinner........while the turkey was a hit, there was no beef

tenderloin
left
over.....the last guests didn't leave until about 8 pm. Unlike

harry,
who
apparently was posting most of the day, I was busy in the kitchen.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Harry,
I can tell you had a great day sitting at your computer posting on
rec.boats.

Did you wife make a plate and bring it to you so you would not miss

any
posts?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
P. Fritz wrote:

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Harry will be taking all his "friends" on a lobsta boat cruise.

Did you have a nice dinner with your wife and child, Paul?

Tonight was left-over night. There's no food finer than left-over

smoked
turkey, sausage dressing with giblet gravy, whole cranberry sauce,

etc,
etc. It can't be beat!

Ahh, Smithers and Herring, the co-chairs of the "Obsessed with Harry
Club," and Fritz, the club's idiot mascot. Wow. A triple.

--
George W. Bush: American Nero.