Harry Krause

Default What Makes a Political Liberal

wrote:

I don't discredit it because I disagree with it, I discredit it because more
and more, the left is defined by special interest groups and extremists.

The jackals who blew up the federal office building in Oklahoma City,
who crashed the planes into the WTC and the Pentagon, in fact, almost
every perpetrator of terror and horror on citizens of the US today
....are right wing extremists, fella. Where have you been?

Take a look at the 2004 candidates - all but Lieberman are trying to
"out-left" each other, thinking that this is the only way to stand apart
from the crowd, and hoping to get the vote. In my opinion, any program that
takes my money and rewards someone for doing nothing, or misuses it, is
repulsive.

Then you must really truly hate the Bush-shippers.

I think it boils down to this...call someone a leftist, and they deny it and
act insulted

Nah. You're delusional.

....call be a right wing conservative and I proudly, openly
acknowledge it. I will openly discuss my goals and motives, while the left
claims impartiality and swears they are not biased.

As soon as you get a little education and reading under your belt and
learn how to articulate ideas that are yours, not Rush's, come back for
a debate.

No, but anyone who is a member of a union automatically IS a leftist.

Really? Can you prove that?

Unions may have had a place in society at one time, but they are not
counterproductive.

Really? Unions help raise the wages of workers, improve their working
conditions, help them get medical insurance and pension programs, and a
say in what happens at the workplace.

How is it that someone who moves boxes around on a dock can
make as much as I make with two degrees and state licensure as a Forensic
Engineer?

Perhaps it is because the package handlers have someone competent to
represent them at the bargaining table and you do not. Perhaps you
should join a union and improve your pay and benefits.

--
* * *
email sent to