Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Harry's newsgroup.

Harry,
You do seem obsessed with me.

Are you starting a new club. Harry's Obsession with those he has filtered
Club?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Terry Spragg wrote:
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

What amazes me if Harry had "a house of guest", but he spent the entire
day posting in rec.boats. The guest might have been happy that Harry
preferred to spend Thanksgiving with rec.boats instead of them. Harry
barely had enough time to eat dinner before he came back to rec.boats.

Some willingly give their lives, labouring in the service of the rumour,
bereft of helpers, struggling on in blood.

Terry K

And some, like Smithers here, can only cough up their obsession with me.

--
Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.