Sir Rodney Smithers

Default So where is......................

Don,
Have you noticed that for every post I make, Harry comments soon follows.

Don't you think he should thank me for giving his life value?

When you add that to the 10 other people he makes snotty comments to, he has
one hell of a life in rec.boats. That is especially fortunate when you
consider he spent all day Thanksgiving Day posting on rec.boats.

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Smithers is co-chair of the "Obsessed with Harry Club." For verification,
just count the number of posts he makes a day in which he comments on me
or to me.

Instead of harassing you, Smithers and a few others should be publicly
thanking you for giving them some purpose in life. If you weren't
here...what on earth would they do?