John H.

Default So where is......................

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:28:56 -0500, "P Fritz"
wrote:

LMAO......

I had a dozen family members and friends, including my daughter for
dinner........while the turkey was a hit, there was no beef tenderloin left
over.....the last guests didn't leave until about 8 pm. Unlike harry, who
apparently was posting most of the day, I was busy in the kitchen.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Harry,
I can tell you had a great day sitting at your computer posting on
rec.boats.

Did you wife make a plate and bring it to you so you would not miss any
posts?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
P. Fritz wrote:

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Harry will be taking all his "friends" on a lobsta boat cruise.

Did you have a nice dinner with your wife and child, Paul?

Tonight was left-over night. There's no food finer than left-over smoked
turkey, sausage dressing with giblet gravy, whole cranberry sauce, etc,
etc. It can't be beat!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite