John H.

Default So where is......................

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:59:57 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Smithers is co-chair of the "Obsessed with Harry Club." For
verification, just count the number of posts he makes a day in which he
comments on me or to me.

Instead of harassing you, Smithers and a few others should be publicly
thanking you for giving them some purpose in life. If you weren't
here...what on earth would they do?
They'd be trying to masturbate, of course, and coming up dry. :}

That............... is sick.

My comment is sick, but Smithers' obsession with me is not?

Your comment was sick. The only person 'obsessed' with you is you. The rest
of the crowd thinks you're a joke. You've just not caught on yet!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite