Denis Marier

Default GPS for boat *and* car

"The 10" Furuno sells for about 3x the price of the average decent laptop."

Check Furuno NAVnet vx2 that combines C-Map, Radar and GPS all on one
screen. Price may vary from one place to another. I saw the 7" display for
about $1400.00 USD and the 10" display for approx. $2100.00 USD. Myself I
could be happy with the 7" display.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:30:32 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

That 10" Furuno sells for about 3x the price of the average decent

laptop.

Can your average decent laptop do RADAR, survive a cold shower and be
highly visible in bright sunlight on the flybridge?

:-)

You getz what you pays for...

I rarely give the instruments in the cabin of my boats a cold shower,
but you never know.

--
Bush-Cheney: Over A Billion Whoppers Served!