jps

Default This is poisitively delicious

In article ,
says...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

But it was delicious nonetheless. Perhaps if Presidummy Bush hadn't been
so eager to be rid of Chavez, we'd have a better relationship with
Venezuela.

Shortsighted "diplomacy" does you in these days.

Delicious to some maybe but it was nothing more than political BS.
I watched Delahunt speak several times. His mouth moved and sound came out
but, after he finished, Mrs. E and I looked at each other and said, "What
did he say?"

It was as if Delahunt and Markey were as surprised as everyone else and
weren't sure how to react so they both put on big smiles and spoke
traditional party line mumbo-jumbo.

"Helped broker the deal", my ass.

As far as political stunts are concerned, wouldn't you say this is
having a better than normal outcome, apart from the grandstanding?

jps