posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gary

Default Poor Mooron!!!!

Capt. Rob wrote:
This is from the website on his boat!!!! SOOOO BUSTED!!!!! It even
includes mention of Overspoof!

The interior is finished with teak and the layout is generally
roomy... more so than most boats of this size and category. The
woodwork inside is not always of the best workmanship and is a common
problem with all Nordicas.

And how about this for anyone like me over 6 feet tall....

The head clearance of approximately 6' is reasonable, but limiting
to taller persons.

Still worse...look at this sad project....

http://www.nordicaboats.com/html/projects.html

How many poor original construction methods can you spot??? Why do C&C
and Beneteau interiors of the same era hold up better??? Hell, Oday
interiors fair better!

Oh, Mooron....I waited...baited, brought you out into the open like a
startled wounded buck...and shot you right between the eyes!!!! SOOO
BUSTED!
Ozzy....better get in here and help your boy, Mooron...he's about to
flatline!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB
35s5...The FAR better boat..by a long mile!
NY

The important thing is, the Nordica was worth rebuilding. Try and find
a site were someone is doing this to a Bennie.