Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Harry's newsgroup.

What amazes me if Harry had "a house of guest", but he spent the entire day
posting in rec.boats. The guest might have been happy that Harry preferred
to spend Thanksgiving with rec.boats instead of them. Harry barely had
enough time to eat dinner before he came back to rec.boats.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Terry Spragg wrote:
Well, Harry, I gotta admit, you are as persistant as some of the real
nuts around here.

I am quite tenacious. It is one of my best and worst attributes.

You pass to us, who do not seek that here, the news of our catastrophe,
constantly, though you seem to think there is only one cause. There are
one or two more votes on one side than the other though, so perhaps it is
apathy, not Bush? Cartoons and booze are more fun than intellectual
inquiry, unless you are geek.

Well, we now have a POTUS who thinks cartoons and booze are more important
than intellectual inquiry, eh?

Rather than cry about the sky falling, perhaps we might do better to
suggest solutions?

Force Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rice out of office, and install a
caretaker government until we can hold honest elections. That would be a
start.

I know, I know, "Impeach Bush!" right? But what should his successor do?
What needs to be done? What is the real problem in this savage world?

Right now, the "real problem" in this world is the US government trying to
force its will on people who'd rather give it the finger.

--
You Voted for Bush? How embarrassing!