AB

Default Lake Powell Boat Trip Recommendations?

Hey folks,

My wife and I are looking to spend our 5 year anniversary on a rental
boat (power) at Lake Powell, but we only have 2 days of water time.
Assuming we start at the Wahweap marina and that we are probably
having to spend our evenings shorebound at a resort (versus on the
lake,) what kind of recommendations do you folks have for sightseeing
the beautiful surroundings within the range we have (say, out at 8:00
a.m. and back by dark or at another resort area other than Wahweap)
and given a small powerboat with a top speed of 35mph (minus plenty of
quiet time taking it all in)??

We will probably be renting an open bow 17-20 foot powerboat with a
crusing range of about 100-120 miles.

Thanks in advance for your help!