Bill Deutschman

Default Joker Valves (was) Question for Peggie

Peggy:

I now have two new questions. Both illustrations of the joker valve
show it aligned in a vertical position. Is this necessary? I just
took my head apart and there was an 1/8" gap between the lips so it
leaked sewage back into the head. I don't remember what the
orentation of the slit was.

Second. I saw a three "lip" joker valve at West marine. Is that a
better arangement than the two lip valves shown in the diagrams?

Thanks for any information.

bill

Bill Deutschman, PhD Providing Laser Safety Training,
Oregon Laser Consultants Safety Audits, Computer Safety
455 Hillside Avenue Programs and CDRH Certification
Klamath Falls OR 97601-2337 for Laser Users.
541.882.3295