Jeff Rigby

Default My old assertion that Bush hid intel...TRUE

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:12:01 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

There have been more revelations about the intel the Bush Administration
did not share with Democratic members of Congress. This is another news
story that is going to dog Bush, who is now in the People's Republic of
China to see how many more American jobs he can give away. Or whatever
he is doing over there.

Your use of the term 'news story' says it all.

Yes, John, that's what they are called.

--
Real Christians are liberal.

To True, I prefer to teach a man how to fish rather than to just give him a
fish that I magically create (government accounting practices). Somewhere
someone pays and we don't all have direct connections to anti-entropy (God).
I guess that makes me a enlightened liberal =
Republican-libertarian-fiscally conservative-humanist

Real people can't be labeled.