posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default What crap!

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:59:14 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

If you mean where would the US get such chips--those are produced here.
That the designs have been stolen and replicated elsewhere has little or
no
effect upon our ability to make smart weapons.

Max

Stolen designs?

Indeed. Virtually every Intel microprocessor and ancillary MS microchip is
being produced today in the PRC, and not under license from MS or Intel.
Same goes for DVDs, music CDs, etc. The Chinese have a long standing
reputation for pirating technology and software.

You think that China has no people capable of designing microchips?

I've no doubt they do. Did I imply otherwise?

Max