Don White

Default Battery question

Jim Woodard wrote in message
I have had my boat sitting on the trailer since late November.
Yesterday, I decided it was nice enough to check it out...I turned
the key and got the familiar sound, and was able to raise the motor
to normal position.

My question is: Is it necessary for me to charge the battery or will
running it up and down the lake for an hour or two be enough to charge
it to sit? I only use it once or twice a week normally.
--

It's a bit late now...but I would have taken the battery indoors and topped
it up with my battery charger once a month.