*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
...........everyone going tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner?

We are headed out to my sisters.

I'm cooking here for a "cast of thousands," or so it seems. Relatives
from Flor-ida, friends from Kenya, Virginia, and South Carolina. Give me
your tired, your weak, your hungry. They won't be hungry when they leave
here. If they ever leave.

So what's on the menu besides the bird?

Crab dip, cheeses, some kind of mashed potatoes ala Martha Stewart my wife
is making (a prison recipe?), sweet potatoes, fresh string beans,
cornbread stuffing, herb stuffing, homemade rolls, three homemade pies I
just finished baking, couple different wines and a couple of items I'm
sure I have forgotten.

Scrumptious. Sounds like a real feast to be enjoyed by a gaggle of family
and friends. ;-)