Sir Rodney Smithers

Default OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

atl_man,

What venue did you see the APO perform and when did you see them?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
I have already admitted I have never been to the High Museum of Art, I
have
never seen the ASO, I have never been to the Alliance Theater, have never
eaten at the Table 1280, have never been to Downtown Atlanta, and I have
never been to the State of Georgia. Heck I admit I may not have even
heard
of the State of Georgia.

I'm not Kevin you idiot.

Now, are you ready to admit you have never heard the APO perform?

No, because I have, dumb ass.

It's nice for the group to know what a lying piece of crap you are,
though.