Default OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Speaking of another Lemming, here is Kevin providing his only contribute to
rec.boats, a cut and paste article.

Too bad I'm not Kevin, dip****. By the way, have you figured out what
anybody who goes to Table 1280 sees that they won't see anywhere else?
It's a very prominent feature. If you've really been there, you'd know.

Also, seeing how you are blindly, idiotically insistant on thinking I'm
Kevin, and you live in the area, let's meet up somewhere, I'll gladly
show you my driver's license. I'd LOVE to do that, so you and the rest
of the idiots who think I'm Kevin, would know once and for all how
stupid they are! You up for that?