Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Nice, eh?

Thunder,
I was surprised how many supported the death penalty. On a positive note,
the number supporting the death penalty are decreasing every year.

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:46:16 -0500, Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

In reality, 48% of those who consider themselves conservative or moderate
oppose the death penalty ( 21% C, 27% M). These are the people who voted
for Bush.

In reality 54% of those who consider themselves liberal support the death
penalty.

Do you have a cite for those numbers? I'm not questioning your veracity.
I just thought that death penalty supporters far outnumbered those
opposed, regardless of liberal/conservative views.