Default Yamaha LS2000 jetboat tach, oil level, and throttle problems

Thanks for the tips I'll check for manufacturers, and you're right it
may be a throttle linkage issue. Both throttles work- just the one of
them wont stay in position. I guess its whatever in the linkage
tensions the cable?

As for the tachs- are you sure the signal is a/c? As an elecrtical
engineer myself, I'd be very surprized. I suspect the Ignition control
unit converts the frequency to voltage. I don't think a guage would
usually have the ability to translate a frequency into an analog value
(meter position). By maybe so! I dont have a scope so if that's the
case Im screwed!

Spy