Iain Hibbert

Default Hydrogen fueled boating

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:25:10 -0400, Terry Spragg wrote:
Oil is obsolescent. The oil thinkers are chewing an old buggy whip.
The reason GM is losing market is 'cause they don't offer what car
buyers want. They should spend less on ads and more on market
research. The people still in the market for a car are the ones who
can't afford a huge SUV.

why should they bother to retool and offer what people want when its
more profitable to change what people want with advertising and lobbying,
hm?

I would say that the government's true purpose is public protection - they
protect us from nasty foreign powers (via the military) but they seem to
be strangely quiet on protecting us from nasty corporations in our midst..

--
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=irelan...244,0.0822&t=k