posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default Hi! I'm back!

"katysails" wrote in message
The house is still there...for now....we're just toying with retirement
and
looking at a bunch of possibilities and I am exceedingly tired of winters
in
MI. We had Chanteuse trucked down here...used American Boat Transport
which
I will recommend to anyone needing a boat shipped. They were reasonable,
on
time, and the boat arrived intact. The boat yard we launched from had an
inexperienced kid, though, who thought boats drive like cars and he ended
up
smashing one stanchion and bending another..they are t a welding shop
getting fixed..all in all a small thing considering...fortunately, I was
on
the boat and immediately gave him a katy earful about how to back a fin
keel
boat...

Forgot to mention--a friend saw your boat leaving town. I told him where it
was going--hope you don't mind. He doesn't post here.

Max