posted to alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa
Peter Wiley

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article , Jeff
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote:

Yep. Well, if he or one of his fellow clowns slams into my hull, it's
not real likely I'll notice, or that they'll survive the experience.
The funny bit is, he doesn't have a clue what sort of vessel I spend my
working life on.

Didn't last long, did he? One lousy x-post to asa and he's outa here.

PDW

Jeeze, Peter, the point is to keep him thrashing, not to chase him away!

Sorry about that, I couldn't resist the temptation. He only *thought*
he was getting a hard time in rec.boats.cruising.....

Anyway, I think there wasn't much flapping left in him by now. Sorta
like a mullet after it's been hit with the club. All flat forehead,
bulging eyes and slime......

PDW