Bert Robbins

Default The Truth About Harry

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:06:54 -0500, "Bert Robbins" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:30:29 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

John H. wrote:
Harry, I know you've already seen this, but it's worth a double
reading!

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:11:16 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me
about
my
knighthood. wrote:

Sorry, John, but when you start drooling Smitherscum, I usually just
make the message read without reading it and move on.

No comment on Ann Richards, your Democrat governor of Texas who executes
the innocent, Harry? Hell, I figured you'd jump right on that!

Just proves that Harry is nothing more than a partisan hack as well as
most
of the Progressives and Liberals.

Did you notice how quickly they tucked tails and ran from that thread?

Speaking of partisan hacks and "progressives", what happend to Chuckie. Did
he take his keyboard and run home crying?