posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Hi! I'm back!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote
Hi Kitty....

wrote in message
We're just taking life esasy for right now and staying away from going
out
into the Atlantic....the weather off Cape Hatteras to Cape Fear is
frightening....45-50 knots with 20 foot waves. Not what I want my first
encounter with the Atlantic to be!

Oh come on now.... come up here and we'll do some of that weather in
Overproof..... it's a sail in serenity. We won't even take green water in
those conditions.

Weather forecasters are predicting steep breaking
waves in the Gulf Stream and roll-over conditions
for boats under 40'.

One friend of mine has been waiting for a weather
window for weeks and plans to leave Saturday.