posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Hi! I'm back!

Hi Kitty....
wrote in message
Oh, yeah...I forgot to mention...we are now
living aboard Chanteuse,

Oh jeez..... Capn Neal will have convulsions! :-)

We're just taking life esasy for right now and staying away from going out
into the Atlantic....the weather off Cape Hatteras to Cape Fear is
frightening....45-50 knots with 20 foot waves. Not what I want my first
encounter with the Atlantic to be!

Oh come on now.... come up here and we'll do some of that weather in
Overproof..... it's a sail in serenity. We won't even take green water in
those conditions.

We've met a bunch of lovely people,
including one Doug and Kathy King, who are great folks, interesting to
talk
to, and enjoyable to be with.

One of these days I's like to have that pleasure myself.

Have also met some friends of Michael Ortin's
(Schoonertrash) who sail in this area who are very pleasant people too.

Where is Schoonertrash nowadays?

Chopper likes living aboard except that we're always having to ask him to
move since the aft cabin has become the closet/storage area.

Big Dog ...... you'll need a Nautor Swan 40+ next.

Good to see you back.

CM