Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

Don White :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

You know, more and more it looks like my first trips outside of Canada

will
be in Florida. What is it with you people there? It seems you have the
Canada SnowBird market all locked up. Is there and good reasons for a
Canadain to bother see the rest of the USA?

Earl Colby Pottinger

Depends on what coast you live on in Canada. Southern California ( San
Diego) can be nice.
The thing is...if you' re flying south during our winter season...
you may as well go where you can pretend it's summer. In January &
February your choices on the mainland USA are limited.

Do the Florida thing...and then try Cuba.
I spent a week at Orlando and a few days at St. Pete's and I have no
great desire to rush back. I'd like to do the entire Florida Keys trip
at least once..but there are a number of islands east of there that are
calling me first.

I am starting from Oshawa/Whitby that is just outside of Toronto, Ontario.
The canoe/outriggers go on top of my truck and I can drive down to anywhere
on the East coast with ease. So far I have not recieve any suggestions that
make it seem worthwhile to go to West Coast, and it will be easyier to stick
to Canada anyway as I have friends who do know B.C. and would be happy to
give me tips. Looks like Florida is the place to go in my short term plans.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to