posted to alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article t,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
Billy, why don't you just run along back to your fellow retards with
PWC now, OK? It's obvious you're out of your depth here.

PDW

Well, since you have already proved you are unknowing in the rules of road,
regards sailboats, I am going to ignore you from now on. And when you get
in an accident with your ideas of right of way, and I see a report, I will
just have them google up your idiocy.

Ah, I get it Peter... he's just a troll. Not too bright either.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com